Friday, August 5, 2011

THe wheels are turning

The wheels of my sewing machine that is. I have been working hard this week and, after fixing a few issues with my pattern and doing a lot of computer leg work, I was able to get my Etsy shop up and running. J'aime Snack Bags are available for purchase. I have the option to choose a custom bag in my shop, but also wanted to have some available for purchase as is. So I have been cutting, sewing, piecing together and generally just doing my job as crafter. My plan is to post them about every twelve hours or so which will keep me at the top of the recent post list for a while. I am trying to create awareness. I have not had the time to read and utilize all the tools they have on Etsy.com for making your shop better. All those improvements will come in time. For now, I am enjoying the ride and remembering what it is all for...my little helpers.
By the way this photo was taken mid-tantrum. She started crying, but when she saw the camera, went, "oh, take my picture." Obviously she was very upset!

No comments:

Post a Comment